• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! THANK YOU! Cheap key and semi key CGC books

63 posts in this topic

And not to mention in Italy… (thumbs u

Florence (besides all the other things) have been the cradle of the best comics fandom/criticism since the 1980s. ;)

I didn't get to stop by any stops in Italy. So many sites to see it was non stop running around.

Did get to stop by a store in Prague.

Picked up 2 sixth gun #2s for cover in the bins, as well as a green acre 7 for less than cover.

Nothin huge but nice finds.

I asked them when they get new comics and they said rarely. Sometimes once every two months.

They pretty much just sold trades.

I didn't get to stop by any stops in Italy. So many sites to see it was non stop running around.

There aren’t many comic shops in Italy or – better – it largely depends on the city.

Up to the 1980s all the comics dealers were used books or antiquary book dealers which kept comics as well. The new model of the comic shop has been influenced by the US one which affirmed itself in the 1980s, so now there are comic shops which sell new comics, and do subscriptions – but import of US comic books in english (but also of other foreign material) has almost entirely stopped.

Marvel spotlight 32

$80

B6B8ECA0-AC6E-42D7-A0B9-AE37C51EA336-515-0000008FB624574F_zpseebce7f0.jpg

:takeit:

That is such a pretty book. Great grab

Thankyou (thumbs u