• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CCS Questionst December I submited

1 post in this topic

This past January I submitted several comics and one 1950's over sized Magazine to CCS (Well it was Classics Incorporated then.) for pressing and then mounting by CGC.

In March I received my modern comics pressed and slabbed.

I sent Marie an email asking if I should have received my 1950's Magazine with the modern comics as it was not graded. She replied that I would receive it with my Golden Age comics in a few months. The following week (like a month and a half early) I received my Golden Age comics slabbed by CGC and no Magazine.

Now it's late March and I sent Marie another email. She responded saying that it would be mailed mailed off that week. I waited 10 business days and sent another email.

Now it's early May. This time Marie says "We located your magazine, Matt is going to re-press it and mail it out to you this week." That was three weeks ago.

Every CCS business line leads back to Marie when I call for help. Does anyone have an extension number so I can talk to someone who will truly help me get my Magazine back?

I LOVE the work that Classics Incorporated/CCS has done for me over the past two years but this has gone way beyond bad customer service. Waiting four months and being told it is being mailed out on three occasions is too much.