• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicpalooza!

121 posts in this topic

Just curious, does anyone know the attendance figures for the convention?

I believe there were a little over 20,000 paid attendees. But the entrance security was not the best and I bet that a large number of folks got in without paying. Saturday was pretty packed in all three connected halls.

[font:Times New Roman]That sounds about right. They certainly have room for doubling that given the size of the convention center. Word is getting out about this one and growth seems assured.[/font]

DavidMerryweather, your panel that Joe Jusko stood you up for was nicely done. Did you ever find the girl who left you the portrait?

[font:Times New Roman]Thanks, and no, I looked around but didn't see her again. She was a shy kid and just wanted me to show me how well she could draw. If I see her at some future show I'll make a point of thanking her and offer a critique of her work. She was quite talented, I thought.[/font]