• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed.

5 posts in this topic

You heard it before but this is the best 7.5 you will ever find; perfectly centered. Inside front cover are 2 stains smaller than a dime and if you blow up the back cover you will see along the bottom right a small 1" stain. CGC hammered these stains

ASM 129 cgc 7.5 ow; with Label

Deslabbed book; RAW but previously graded.

Bought from Heritage on 4/18/10 for $287; add in paypal/shipping; so lets sell it for $310 shipped.

Paypal only; Shipped to US only.

:takeit: in thread wins.

AmazingSpider-Man129_zps54bbdaf8.jpg

th_AmazingSpider-Man129_zps54bbdaf8.jpg

th_scan0001_zpsb351499b.jpg

If you look along the bottom below the banner you will see white smudges that I assume are production defects. Also if you look vertically along his right arm you will seem some sorta smear also that I assume is production related. Looks much better in person; of course the scan magnifies everything.

SS 1 cgc 8.5 ow; with Label

Bought from Ebay on 7/14/11 for $449; add in paypal/shipping; so lets sell it for $480 shipped.

in thread wins.

SilverSurfer1_zps96907ca7.jpg

th_SilverSurfer1_zps96907ca7.jpg

You heard it before but this is the best 7.5 you will ever find; perfectly centered. Inside front cover are 2 stains smaller than a dime and if you blow up the back cover you will see along the bottom right a small 1" stain. CGC hammered these stains

Bought from Heritage on 4/18/10 for $287; add in paypal/shipping; so lets sell it for $310 shipped.

:takeit:

That is a great price! If I didnt have it already I would have bought it.

If you look along the bottom below the banner you will see white smudges that I assume are production defects. Also if you look vertically along his right arm you will seem some sorta smear also that I assume is production related. Looks much better in person; of course the scan magnifies everything.

SS 1 cgc 8.5 ow; with Label

Bought from Ebay on 7/14/11 for $449; add in paypal/shipping; so lets sell it for $480 shipped.

in thread wins.

SilverSurfer1_zps96907ca7.jpg

th_SilverSurfer1_zps96907ca7.jpg

:takeit: