• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did CGC change their grading scale?!?!?

23 posts in this topic

On Sep-07-04 at 12:49:41 PDT, seller added the following information:

DO NOT BID ON THIS ITEM I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO EBAY MYSELF, I GOT A COMPLAINT AND CHECKED IT OUT AND THIS COMIC DOES NOT EXIST, I LET A FRIEND USE MY ACCOUNT AND HE HAS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PASSWORD. DO NOT BID ON ANYTHING POSTED UNDER THIS ACCOUNT FOR A COUPLE DAYS UNTIL I CAN CHANGE MY PASSWORD.

DO NOT BID ON THIS ITEM I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO EBAY MYSELF, I GOT A COMPLAINT AND CHECKED IT OUT AND THIS COMIC DOES NOT EXIST, I LET A FRIEND USE MY ACCOUNT AND HE HAS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PASSWORD. DO NOT BID ON ANYTHING POSTED UNDER THIS ACCOUNT FOR A COUPLE DAYS UNTIL I CAN CHANGE MY PASSWORD.

27_laughing.gif

I alerted my ebay rep and ratted this guy out devil.gif

You know what they do in prison to snitches like you! shocked.gif

Tell us what happened to you Greggy. popcorn.gif

juggle.gif Everything I learned about prison, I learned it by watching OZ! HBO has the best shows! cloud9.gif

juggle.gif Everything I learned about prison, I learned it by watching OZ! HBO has the best shows! cloud9.gif
There is something downright creepy about that statement. screwy.gif

They get "slabbed"? confused-smiley-013.gif

...and de-graded.

...and de-graded.

27_laughing.gif

So then the slabs get "cracked"?

...and de-graded.

893whatthe.gif

So when you discuss Danny with your eBay rep, why wont they be as responsive as they were in this case?

I hope its not as simple as Danny's a better customer than this fool....

Why do they say they let ComicKeys continue??