• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 6 : Contest

117 posts in this topic

Final grades are in headbang.gif

Teams

DiceX---------------------------9.0

Redhook-------------------------9.0

FantasyFootballBono-------------9.0

SterlingComics------------------8.0

Sfilosa-------------------------9.0

Jimm94--------------------------9.0

OsborneFrance-------------------8.0

DarthDiesel---------------------7.5

Beyonder------------------------8.0

DrBanner------------------------9.0

Arty----------------------------9.0

Comicmankev---------------------9.0

Beaumonts-----------------------8.0

Aces----------------------------9.0

AlexH---------------------------9.0

Bill43--------------------------9.0

XsmanX--------------------------7.5

Final grades are in headbang.gif

Teams

DiceX---------------------------9.0

Redhook-------------------------9.0

FantasyFootballBono-------------9.0

SterlingComics------------------8.0

Sfilosa-------------------------9.0

Jimm94--------------------------9.0

OsborneFrance-------------------8.0

DarthDiesel---------------------7.5

Beyonder------------------------8.0

DrBanner------------------------9.0

Arty----------------------------9.0

Comicmankev---------------------9.0

Beaumonts-----------------------8.0

Aces----------------------------9.0

AlexH---------------------------9.0

Bill43--------------------------9.0

XsmanX--------------------------7.5

Uh-Oh, gulp! foreheadslap.gif

Here's a fun ting if you are running Windows. Open notepad. Refer to the chart. Look at the Decimal value for, say, an uppercase A. This is 65. Hold the Alt key down and on your NUMERIC KEYPAD (has to be the keypad) hit 65. The letter A will appear. You can actually type all of the ascii values by holding the ALT key down and entering the decimal number on your numeric keypad.

Now isn't THAT Tuns Of Fun?????????????????? grin.gif

To an "old" 35 year old computer fart like me, who did this when he was 10 years old, no. Man, my geekiness preceeds me.

Here's a fun ting if you are running Windows. Open notepad. Refer to the chart. Look at the Decimal value for, say, an uppercase A. This is 65. Hold the Alt key down and on your NUMERIC KEYPAD (has to be the keypad) hit 65. The letter A will appear. You can actually type all of the ascii values by holding the ALT key down and entering the decimal number on your numeric keypad.

To an "old" 35 year old computer fart like me, who did this when he was 10 years old, no. Man, my geekiness preceeds me.

What computer did you do this on 1979? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey I did this on a TRS 80 in 19'78! Spent long hours typing in code to do the silliest stuff. Played Pong. My God acclaim.gif I'm an old fart too!

Hey I did this on a TRS 80 in 19'78! Spent long hours typing in code to do the silliest stuff. Played Pong. My God acclaim.gif I'm an old fart too!

Oh great! Talk about Trashing a thread! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh great! Talk about Trashing a thread! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I thought you were doing a fine job of that pov. flowerred.gif