• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Decepticon's Silver and Gold - Final discounts..

203 posts in this topic

Any more Golden Age coming up, Ken? :wishluck:

Oops.. sorry Andy. Didn't see your message until now.

I'll see what I can find. Anything in particular you looking for? :P

Nothing in particular. Schomburg covers, mid grade, maybe. More Planets, Marvel Mystery Comics, Classic covers....

:wishluck:

Any more Golden Age coming up, Ken? :wishluck:

Oops.. sorry Andy. Didn't see your message until now.

I'll see what I can find. Anything in particular you looking for? :P

Nothing in particular. Schomburg covers, mid grade, maybe. More Planets, Marvel Mystery Comics, Classic covers....

:wishluck:

(tsk) no sneak peaks into my treasure chest..

I'll have to check what I have, but I'm sure I don't have any Schomberg covers available (for sale at least :grin:) I'll see which Planets I can spare.. :baiting: get it??.. lol

Anyways.. we are approaching the final stretch.. final batch of silvers.. possibly a few GA to end it all. I will start listing the rest of the silvers tonight. Thanks to all that have watched and purchased!

Green Lantern 60 VG/F *Qualified* $6

- foxing back cover, staining on back spine of cover, bottom staple ripped internal pages but still attached to first few pages, but detached from most of centerfold pages.

gl6050-.jpg