• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUNISHER giveaway comic with DVD

10 posts in this topic

The PUNISHER movie came out on DVD today. If you purchase the DVD from BEST BUY you get a free special PUNISHER comic of the movie. I have a scan of the book if any one cares to host it for me. I can't put pictures up on the boards thanks to AOL. Send me your email address and I'll send a scan of the book and then you can post it here. Thanks in advance. thumbsup2.gif

The 1st Spider-Man movie had a AMAZING FANTASY #15 with the box set.

The 2nd Spider-Man movie gave ASM #129 at the theater to the first 200 or so people. And also a free ASM #3 at BEST BUY if you bought the soundtrack to the 2nd movie.

X-Men I didn't know of. What issue reprint was it?

DD, HULK, LOXG... nada.

BTW; Batman Forever had a free DETECTIVE COMICS #38 when you bought the video at BLOCKBUSTER. And BATMAN AND ROBIN movie gave a Mr. Freeze comic. (don't remember which issue)

So this practice of free comics with movies has been going on for a while now.

THANKS DARTH for posting the scan. 893applaud-thumb.gif

X-Men I didn't know of. What issue reprint was it?

591525-givexmmovie.jpg

It's an abridge version of X-Men the movie: The Official Comic Adaptation. Many of them had water damage - it was raining around here on opening night so very few copies escaped intact and all of them are easilt damaged - all it takes is a drop or a humid environment and there are sure to be ripples..

591525-givexmmovie.jpg.afadbec0179691cbb4e4984f63be0d58.jpg

THANKS DARTH for posting the scan. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for posting the mini checklist - I got the AF 15, the ASM 129 but not the Best Buy ASM 3 and I'll look to find those Batman ones too smile.gif

I just remember the Governator's line in that B&R movie: "Just Cheeeeel" 27_laughing.gif