• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

I've seen a few Spanish boxed/carded figures come up in the last few months and was tempted. A few went quite reasonably, but condition is always a factor on vintage foreign lines.

Yeah, tell me about it! :) I used to be the king of foreign Super Powers & Secret Wars. I love the foreign stuff.

sh-ironman.jpg

sh-captainamerica.jpg

gs-spidey.jpg

nitro.jpg

darklord.jpg

riddlers-1.jpg

estrela-1.jpg

ray03.jpg

Peace,

Chip

By me

As he woke up tasting ashtray memories and feeling bitter cider blues

his stomach grumbled for a bowl of porcelain.

Out comes the percoset and hair of the dog ginger ale and rye.

Thunder of inner city construction synchronised with throbbing hunger dehydration

vitamin b100 b52 powerbombs the empty stomach followed by scottish style oats and bran flavoured heavily with single malt and a dash of ale.

Bagging and boarding for boredomes sweet mantra he hopes the unemployment cheque

arrives and slaps himself it is Sunday...god I hate Mondays and looking forward to one is just morbid..

he picks out a stack of 1980's era SGT ROCK and looks for the Ice Cream Soldier

washing his hands to keep the comics from the greasiness of his beard and hair he realizes nothing can be better,yet few things can be worse..but he feels nothing

is that so bad?