• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

I'm sure this does not belong here and may have been brought up before but it would make all the forums and threads better.

Why is there no "jump to" or "go to" page capability? It's maddening when there are threads with tons of pages...

Edited by MustEatBrains

I'm sure this does not belong here and may have been brought up before but it would make all the forums and threads better.

Why is there no "jump to" or "go to" page capability? It's maddening when there are threads with tons of pages...

I agree. However, you have the option of changing the page number in the web address. This will get you to the exact page number you want. Yeah, it's a work-around and might be especially difficult on a smartphone or something, but it will do the job.

I agree. However, you have the option of changing the page number in the web address. This will get you to the exact page number you want. Yeah, it's a work-around and might be especially difficult on a smartphone or something, but it will do the job.

Thanks for that! Not perfect but much better albeit a PIA doing it on my iPad.