• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Djbrady4u special...

25 posts in this topic

I really wish there was something we could do about this guy..

I knew this was going to be him before I even clicked on the search result -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Journey-into-Mystery-83-PGX-8-0-Signature-Edition-Stan-Lee-auto-1st-app-THOR-/161038129740?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item257e9eda4c

And judging by his closed items, people need a reminder about this scum -

http://www.ebay.com/csc/djbrady4u/m.html?item=161038129740&pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item257e9eda4c&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Yep, nothing like trimming your books, witnessing your own signatures, and giving your books the unrestored grade of your choice when your buddy owns the slabbing equipment.

Or how about selling books to yourself using one of many eBay shills. Nothing like some professional dishonesty.

Yep, nothing like trimming your books, witnessing your own signatures, and giving your books the unrestored grade of your choice when your buddy owns the slabbing equipment.

Or how about selling books to yourself using one of many eBay shills. Nothing like some professional dishonesty.

So....you're a fan?? :devil:

Who is this guy? I was close to buying from him once

One of the biggest scams in the comic industry.

If you ever think about buying from him again, send me whatever money you were going to spend with him, I'll keep half and return the other.

You'll come out ahead with my deal!

Book looks restored (JIM 83).

Nice ploy to put it in a "signature series" so that people would be very hesitant to ever send it to CGC because that would lose the signature "authenticity".

Authenticity... lol:roflmao::ohnoez:

We're I a fan of thieving turds, which I'm not, then the answer would be yes.

Is this Terence Leder?

Do a Google web search and image search for 'Ryan Elliott PGX', you'll get the full story on this comic book con man.

Is this Terence Leder?

No, but he's friends with Ryan Elliott.

Is this Terence Leder?

Aren't TL and RE the same person? I forget.

One of the biggest scams in the comic industry.

If you ever think about buying from him again, send me whatever money you were going to spend with him, I'll keep half and return the other.

You'll come out ahead with my deal!

lol that bad huh? Sheesh! I at one time before signing up here was contemplating sending books to pgx....I saw him on e bay because he was selling a book I wanted however I thought something was off with all the sigs and grade on the book so I didnt end up buying from him. I also sent him message asking him if it were better to Cgc or pgx but he never replied back to me.

Is this Terence Leder?

Aren't TL and RE the same person? I forget.

No. Elliott's MO is to use eBay accounts that don't belong to him. He used Leder's account to sell on eBay. Remember how PGX's owner claimed he suspended submissions from Leder? He knew all along it was Elliott.

Currently, Elliott is using an account belonging to Brady Gaylor aka DJ Brady.

Look at the link in Toasts signature line, very informative with lots of pics and researched "missed" resto by PGX.

The 'missed' restoration is a joke. I also ran into the owner of the infamous Donald Duck book.

No. Elliott's MO is to use eBay accounts that don't belong to him. He used Leder's account to sell on eBay. Remember how PGX's owner claimed he suspended submissions from Leder? He knew all along it was Elliott.

Currently, Elliott is using an account belonging to Brady Gaylor aka DJ Brady.

So who is the guy always walking around the NW shows with the long brown hair? That's Ryan, right?

Buy the label, not the book.

You're alive?!?!

Ladies and gents, OldGuy is the original author of that PGX and Leder page.

Alive and well!

Maybe one day I'll be motivated to put up more info on that page. Or I could give someone else access and they could post some updates..... hm