• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! >30% DISCOUNT! Wolverine v3 #20 Retailer Incentive Edition 'Brown Costume'

10 posts in this topic

For Sale: A volume 3 Wolverine #20 December 2004. This is a very hard to get book, especially a 9.6.

Rules are:

No Probies or Shamers

Shipping is $15 for the first, $3 for each additional slab. Shipping to the Continental US only.

Please don't edit your purchase post.

Paypal and Money Orders only.

First :takeit: wins.

Send me a PM - love to hear from members of

the community - but the first :takeit: will be the winner!

Wolverine #20 Variant Ret. Inc. Ed. Dec.2004 $125 $80 as of 6/8/13

:applause::whee::applause:

WOLVERINE20RIEFRONT_zpse7180cd5.jpg

WOLVERINE20RIEBACK_zps542135d3.jpg

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #2 and #3.

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Hello!

Your message to me:

"You need to read the rules. You've got three listings going in the same forum at the same time, each listing separate items. Also, this is a modern comic."

Not so.

Rule two (2) says that I should "group your (my) for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable". I have total of three (3): two running in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Only forum, one running in the Copper/Modern Age Only forum, which is the one you are in now telling me to put my listing into the Modern Age forum! I have it in the correct forum already, and from the start.

Rule three (3) says "List your books only once, and in the appropriate sub-forum", which is exactly what I have done.

Also, I read the Board selling rules prior to posting; I always try to follow the rules, wherever I go, and whatever I am doing!

In my own defense, I thought is was reasonable to have a tread for Silver Age, one for Bronze Age, and one for Modern Age. I thought my reason for creating three (3) threads was sound as it aided selling; it certainly was NOT my intention to "take up front page real estate".

Apparently, you do not agree. I have been a member since 10/09/12, about two (2) years and nine (9) months less than you. I will, of course, deferred to you in this matter. However, it seems that Rule 2 might have said "all books in a single thread is the norm."

I notice that someone has moved my Bronze thread into my Silver thread. As soon as I get off the front page, and one day after I get off the front page, I will make my two (two) remaining threads into one (1). I would not want to violated Rule 12!

Regards,

James (worship)doh!

Rule two (2) says that I should "group your (my) for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable". I have total of three (3): two running in the Golden/Silver/Bronze Only forum, one running in the Copper/Modern Age Only forum, which is the one you are in now telling me to put my listing into the Modern Age forum! I have it in the correct forum already, and from the start.

There's a moved thread marker in the Golden/Silver/Bronze forum saying:

This topic has been moved.

Wrong forum.

So this thread was obviously not listed in the correct forum to begin with ...

I think its not hard and fast rule that everything should be in a single thread in a given forum, but as is 'reasonable'

for example, if you had 3 different books, 1 golden age, 1 silver, and 1 bronze, even if they are very different books, you should probably consolidate into one thread.

But if for example, if you wanted to sell 50 slabbed EC's and 100 raw early aquaman comics, and a CGC 9.0 AF 15 to sell, it would probably considered reasonable to separate the threads, even if its in the same subforum.

Of course there are a million different examples in between, and we all try to do our best. I think people generally prefer that you err on the side of consolidation. Good luck to you