• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my ASM # 136

19 posts in this topic

sounds like this book is hot now (because of presumed spidey movie 3 continuity???)

in any event, i haven't posted a book for grading in many months so i'd like some opinions.

unlike all my other posted books, this one was a purchase from about 2 years ago from a young man who sold me a slew of books (SS#1, Cap #100, IF #14, ASM #'s 298-299-300, Hulk #181, etc.) when i started buying again.

thanks much.........

1093080973385_asm__136.jpg

1092942796759_asm__136_001.jpg

Granted, Heritage's oversaturated scans tend to be unrealistic, but this is more in keeping with my memory (which is from 30 years ago as a kid, so nostalgia and excitement are probably being factored in):

13101030015o.jpg

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

BB,

9.0 sumo.gif The color register top to bottom bothers me a little - the reds should be red, not orange. Let me see if I can pull up a scan of my tomato boxer. It also looks like you have a bit of FC over hang and light damage to the LLBC? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifhi.gif

BB,

9.0 sumo.gif The color register top to bottom bothers me a little - the reds should be red, not orange. Let me see if I can pull up a scan of my tomato boxer. It also looks like you have a bit of FC over hang and light damage to the LLBC? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifhi.gif

Scanner problem?

Thanks,

Fan4Fan