• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ Heroes Con Booth 518/617 NEW COLLECTION DEBUT!

17 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Getting ready for one of my favorite conventions of the year. The floor plan is a little different this year. My booths are 518/617.

I just got back from Denver yesterday and while I was there I picked up a 15 box Silver and Bronze Age collection. About 90% of it is high grade, and some of it VERY high grade. I will be debuting this collection at Heroes Con. Obviously, I have not had time to process the books, but I will be allowing people to look through the boxes, and pull what they want, and I will get it graded and priced. There will be lots of deals and some books that should grade out very nicely.

I also bought lots of other stuff at Denver, including a Spidey #1, Avengers #1 & 4, and several other books. My inventory is as strong as it has ever been right now, so come check out everything.

See you guys in a few days.

Went through a box of the collection today. There are some really nice books. Lots of 9.4/9.6/9.8 books. Guy said the horror stuff was really nice, can't wait to have time to go through all of it.

I'll be sure to stop by tomorrow during set-up to bother you..ahem....ask to go through this new collection. :eek:

Hi guys. Getting ready for one of my favorite conventions of the year. The floor plan is a little different this year. My booths are 518/617.

I just got back from Denver yesterday and while I was there I picked up a 15 box Silver and Bronze Age collection. About 90% of it is high grade, and some of it VERY high grade. I will be debuting this collection at Heroes Con. Obviously, I have not had time to process the books, but I will be allowing people to look through the boxes, and pull what they want, and I will get it graded and priced. There will be lots of deals and some books that should grade out very nicely.

I also bought lots of other stuff at Denver, including a Spidey #1, Avengers #1 & 4, and several other books. My inventory is as strong as it has ever been right now, so come check out everything.

I won't be there. Just box-up the good stuff & ship it to me. Be sure to include an invoice. Thanks.

Went through a box of the collection today. There are some really nice books. Lots of 9.4/9.6/9.8 books. Guy said the horror stuff was really nice, can't wait to have time to go through all of it.

I'll be sure to stop by tomorrow during set-up to bother you..ahem....ask to go through this new collection. :eek:

Too late. See my above post.

I won't be there. Just box-up the good stuff & ship it to me. Be sure to include an invoice. Thanks.

I will drop it in the mail on Tuesday. Drop me a check for $40K. Thanks

TuPenny! TuPenny!!!

ShatKhan.jpg

40K would only buy about half of it. Jive can buy the rest.

40K would only buy about half of it. Jive can buy the rest.

Send me the better half.

Neil????

:baiting:

Neil????

Sorry, all sold to Tupenny

Neil????

Sorry, all sold to Tupenny

:censored:

:news: My better half has SOLD via PM to Dover for a scandalous profit :news:

Dale, please drop-hand-deliver to Dover @ HEROES.

Unless Dover wishes to flip these beauties to Jive; in which case, please follow any double-drop-delivery instructions Dover provides.

Thanks.

PS invoice sent, Dover. :gossip:

:banana:

The Neil Collection continues to grow.

The check is in the mail!! I'll have Joey press it first so it's crisp when you get it.