• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fandomfest July 26-28th Shatner, Anderson, Firefly + Walking Dead Warehouse

32 posts in this topic

less than 3 weeks. PM me if you would like to get books done.

Deadline is July 28th

Is that the correct deadline?

it's the deadline quoted in the first post 7/26

Billy Tucci is no longer listed :frustrated:

So confused by the organizers of this show. Suydam is now no longer listed but 9 days before the show opens they announce on facebook and now their webpage that this random comic guy by the name of Neal Adams will be there.

I don't get it, a big name like that um like announce more than 9 days in advance. :)

So confused by the organizers of this show. Suydam is now no longer listed but 9 days before the show opens they announce on facebook and now their webpage that this random comic guy by the name of Neal Adams will be there.

I don't get it, a big name like that um like announce more than 9 days in advance. :)

I have the old horror con website bookmarked. It doesn't list any comic artists. Yet on the full website it does. Doesnt make much sense to me.

Bad management.

So.... Suydam is back again?

http://fandomfest.com/en/entry/the-zombie-king-artist-arthur-suydam-appearing-at-fandomfest-2013

Tucci, Suydam and Adams are all there. Neal is now charging $20 for a signature.

Only confirmed cancellation was Jon Bernthal.

Tucci, Suydam and Adams are all there. Neal is now charging $20 for a signature.

Only confirmed cancellation was Jon Bernthal.

Wow $20 for a sig. Still not as crazy as $60 for Stan Lee.

Hoping to be in line at will call today by 7am, see you there sir.