• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSTAL SHILL OR THE REAL DEAL ??

HE'S A NEWBIE   

66 members have voted

1. 1. HE'S A NEWBIE

48 posts in this topic

First tell me what a shill is. How do I prove that I am or not? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But wait! If you order now there's more!

Well, you said you have been lurking for a hile so you have to know what a shill is. But even more telling - you respnded to the first "shill" accusation as "shill screwy.gif"

So don;t be coy. You know what a shill is!

I've seen it mentioned plenty, but don't have a clue. So, why don't you tell me what it is?

A shill is one of those small, thin pieces of metal or wood etc.used to fill gaps, make something level, or adjust something to fit properly.

news.gif In New York construction lingo, those are 'shims'. thumbsup2.gifnews.gifsorry.gif

I've seen it mentioned plenty, but don't have a clue. So, why don't you tell me what it is?

A shill is one of those small, thin pieces of metal or wood etc.used to fill gaps, make something level, or adjust something to fit properly.

..umm,...yo,...Bob Villa,...that's a shim,...took home-ec in 7th grade didn't you Pov?....

WRONG that would be SHIM

WRONG that would be SHIM

Stop it! STOP it! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

So first a home ec ref and now flowers?

OK - Woogie, Brain and Rocket - I can PROVE I meant shim! And I will BET you each $10 (with the proceeds going to charity of your choices) that I CAN prove I meant "shim" to each of your satisfactions!

Bwahahahaaaaaaa! devil.gif

OK - Woogie, Brain and Rocket - I can PROVE I meant shim! And I will BET you each $10 (with the proceeds going to charity of your choices) that I CAN prove I meant "shim" to each of your satisfactions!

All I understood was "Bwahahahaaaaaaa! devil.gif " tonofbricks.gif

How can I bet if I don't know the rules?! 893frustrated.gif

1) I prove I knew it was SHIM

2) If you are satisfied (honor system) with my proof you send $10 to charity of your choice.

3) If you say you are not satisifed (honor system) I send $10 to charity of my choice.

Above applies to Rocketeer, Mrwoogieman and THE BRAIN!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Come on! It's for charity!

1) I prove I knew it was SHIM

2) If you are satisfied (honor system) with my proof you send $10 to charity of your choice.

3) If you say you are not satisifed (honor system) I send $10 to charity of my choice.

Above applies to Rocketeer, Mrwoogieman and THE BRAIN!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Come on! It's for charity!

Okay, First:

"I prove I knew it was SHIM"

Is this a sentence? Please help me?! tonofbricks.gif