• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POSTAL SHILL OR THE REAL DEAL ??

HE'S A NEWBIE   

66 members have voted

1. 1. HE'S A NEWBIE

48 posts in this topic

Nah, I'm not that way.... angel.gif That's just in case the man's watching grin.gif

jeff you made it thru the hard part. now stick around for all the fun. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Don't you mean Danny from Long Island?

Nah, I'm not that way.... angel.gif That's just in case the man's watching grin.gif

jeff you made it thru the hard part. now stick around for all the fun. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Give it up screwy.gifYou sure have a strange fixation with this Danny. gossip.gif

Give it up screwy.gifYou sure have a strange fixation with this Danny. gossip.gif

YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW MUCH. MAJOR HISTORY. BE SMART STAY CLEAR. gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gifOk, But this Danny thing is freaking me out. 893frustrated.gif

thumbsup2.gifOk, But this Danny thing is freaking me out. 893frustrated.gif

My name is Danny 893scratchchin-thumb.gif