• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MOAR you buy, The MOAR you save !

132 posts in this topic

Hello comic fans. Time for a new sales thread. I REALLY need to make room for the OA collection. It just occurred to me the other day that is I sold my double I could cut my collection space requirements in half :facepalm: .

Similar to my last sales thread, I will be posting pictures of comic lots. All comics within a single picture will be sold as one lot. Pricing for these comics will be as follows:

1-10 comics = $1.50/comic (thumbs u

11-25 comics = $1.25/comic :applause:

26-50 comics = $1.00/comic :banana:

51 comics or more = $0.75/comic :whee:

So any comic listed without a price will fall into this pricing scale. The more comics you buy the cheaper they get. :makepoint:

Other comics purchased that are individually priced will still count towards the number of comics purchased. For example, if you purchase 10 comics for $1.50 each and one $5 comic, the $5 comic puts you at 11 comics so the others are now only $1.25 each. Make sense? Don't worry about it. I'm a mathemagician and I'll figure it out. :idea:

I will be pulling out many other items besides cheap, great valued comics. Expect to see some random action figures, older comics, possibly a statue, who knows. Whatever I can find.

My goal is to list as much tantalizing stuff as I can find until July 7th, at which point this thread will shut down and hopefully an invoice or two will be sent out. :wishluck:

:rulez:

- No probation/HOS members

- :takeit: overrides any PM offers

- Payments : PayPal, checks or cash are all good

- Shipping : Will ship anywhere(it's your dime (shrug) ). All package will be shipped PRIORITY MAIL. After my last sales thread I sent out several packages via "Book Rate." Since my local post office hates me the packages were opened for "inspection." (I really should stop pointing out how incompetent my local branch is.) The packages I shipped were "upgraded" to PRIORITY MAIL and the recipients were stuck with a postage due package. Since my customer service is impeccable I paid the difference in postage and I think I only lost a little bit of money on that sales thread. I'd like to NOT loss money every time I have a sales thread. It's almost counterproductive, almost.

No money? No problem. I will take trades in the form of:

GLORY comics #29+

HEAVY METAL magazines

And for you nervous Nellies, READ MY FEEDBACK THREAD

moar.jpg

Let me explain the numbered bits of paper inside some of the comic bags. When I buy a comic I enter it in my COLLECTORZ program. Each comic gets an individual serial number (the bits of paper) so if I get duplicates (which I am known to do) I can differentiate between the two copies and know where/when/how much and from whom I got each copy.

. . . back to editing pics :sorry:

just so Im clear on the rules,

1. If I want one of the books pictured in a group I have to buy the whole lot.

2. Each book in the lot follows the pricing outlined in your first post.

3. As I hit different volume thresholds my cost/comic goes down.

So Example if I want SuperBat #4 and its pictured with SuperBat 1,2 & 3 as a lot I have to buy the whole lot @ $1.50 per comic. Or $6 for the lot. If I buy enough other books that price will drop as stated in the OP.

Do I have that right?