• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The MOAR you buy, The MOAR you save !

132 posts in this topic

MAD DOG MAGAZINE

th_cgc-mad_dog.jpg

MAGE KNIGHT

th_cgc-mage_knight.jpg

MAGIC FLUTE

th_cgc-magic_flute.jpg

MAGIC THE GATHERING

th_cgc-magic_gathering.jpg

MAGNETIC MEN

th_cgc-magnetic_men.jpg

MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER

th_cgc-magnus.jpg

MALLIMALOU

th_cgc-mallimalou.jpg

MAN

th_cgc-man.jpg

MANHUNTER

th_cgc-manhunter.jpg

MANTRA

th_cgc-mantra.jpg

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS lot 1

th_cgc-mcp01.jpg

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS lot 2

th_cgc-man_thing.jpg

MARTHA WASHIGTON

th_cgc-martha_space.jpg

MARTIAN MANHUNTER

th_cgc-martian_manhunter.jpg

MARVEL AGE

th_cgc-marvel_age.jpg

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES MEGAZINE

th_cgc-megazine.jpg

MIGHTY MOUSE

th_cgc-mighty_mouse.jpg

MILK & CHEESE

th_cgc-milk_cheese.jpg

MIND PROBE

th_cgc-mind_probe.jpg

MISSPENT YOUTH

th_cgc-misspent_youth.jpg

MISS FURY

th_cgc-miss_fury.jpg

MOBFIRE

th_cgc-mobfire.jpg

MORTAL COILS

th_cgc-mortal_coils.jpg

MORTAL SOULS

th_cgc-mortal_souls.jpg

MSQUOTED TALES

th_cgc-msquoted_tales.jpg

MS MYSTIC

th_cgc-ms_mystic.jpg

MUTANT X

th_cgc-mutant_x.jpg

MYSTIQUE

th_cgc-mystique.jpg

MYTHOS

th_cgc-mythos.jpg

MY FAITH IN FRANKIE

th_cgc-my_faith.jpg

MY FLESH IS COOL

th_cgc-my_flesh.jpg

- Shipping : Will ship anywhere(it's your dime (shrug) ). All package will be shipped PRIORITY MAIL. After my last sales thread I sent out several packages via "Book Rate." Since my local post office hates me the packages were opened for "inspection." (I really should stop pointing out how incompetent my local branch is.) The packages I shipped were "upgraded" to PRIORITY MAIL and the recipients were stuck with a postage due package. Since my customer service is impeccable I paid the difference in postage and I think I only lost a little bit of money on that sales thread. I'd like to NOT loss money every time I have a sales thread. It's almost counterproductive, almost.

:(

Meanie USPS!

I lose money on every sale, but make up for it with volume.

- Shipping : Will ship anywhere(it's your dime (shrug) ). All package will be shipped PRIORITY MAIL. After my last sales thread I sent out several packages via "Book Rate." Since my local post office hates me the packages were opened for "inspection." (I really should stop pointing out how incompetent my local branch is.) The packages I shipped were "upgraded" to PRIORITY MAIL and the recipients were stuck with a postage due package. Since my customer service is impeccable I paid the difference in postage and I think I only lost a little bit of money on that sales thread. I'd like to NOT loss money every time I have a sales thread. It's almost counterproductive, almost.

Meanie USPS!

Are we supposed to make any money? hm

Double meanie USPS!

Meanie USPS!

Are we supposed to make any money? hm

Double meanie USPS!

I made enough for a Coke slush in my last sales thread. It looks like I'll be able to do the same when this one is over. If I'm lucky I can get a Snickers bar also :whee:

Time to list 100 more books so I can sell one :wishluck: