• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My cousins Spideys - Last Chance - ALL Books left are 35% OFF

171 posts in this topic

I have to stop here, as We just learned that the Family dog's condition is inoperable. SAM was just going to turn 9 on Wednesday. He's a 90Lb Chocolate Lab and this is going to be tough. My wife's been a basket case since I took him into the emergency vet hospital friday Night.

It's always crushing to lose a faithful pet...

Harry

I have to stop here, as We just learned that the Family dog's condition is inoperable. SAM was just going to turn 9 on Wednesday. He's a 90Lb Chocolate Lab and this is going to be tough. My wife's been a basket case since I took him into the emergency vet hospital friday Night.

It's always crushing to lose a faithful pet...

Harry

I believe so… :(

Give a hug to your wife, I always felt so sad when I lost one of my cats…

Good Question...

Most everything is off-white or better, surprisingly even the earlier issues with some foxing/tanning on the BC's.

Harry

In my experience books with foxing tend to have better page quality - Larson's would be a good example of that phenomenon.

Sorry to hear about your dog.

:(