• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,258 posts in this topic

Last for today, but certainly not least! This issue contains one of the most twisted and horrific stories I have ever seen in a horror comic. A man goes to see a witch about being eternally young, and his wish is granted, he doesn't age & can't die. Well he ends up getting himself hung. He can't die, so now he is running around with his head totally spun around backwards. Since he can't see where he is going he walks into a fire and burns his hands & half of his face off. So now he is stumbling through the rest of the story in a panic, horribly disfigured AND with his head facing the wrong way, trying to get the witch to kill him. The panels of him walking with the head spun around are just WRONG!

1205104711_ef1c00cae0_o.jpg

Cool story. Shades of The Monkey's Paw... hm

Last for today, but certainly not least! This issue contains one of the most twisted and horrific stories I have ever seen in a horror comic. A man goes to see a witch about being eternally young, and his wish is granted, he doesn't age & can't die. Well he ends up getting himself hung. He can't die, so now he is running around with his head totally spun around backwards. Since he can't see where he is going he walks into a fire and burns his hands & half of his face off. So now he is stumbling through the rest of the story in a panic, horribly disfigured AND with his head facing the wrong way, trying to get the witch to kill him. The panels of him walking with the head spun around are just WRONG!

1205104711_ef1c00cae0_o.jpg

lol That's sounds like an awesome story. I hope you post it :applause:

Angelo

Shiv - you are on a roll! Easy VG + on the CT - that was shipped fast! Sorry about the miscut but at least it's the type not the art. And yes please - backwards burnt head panels!

you had the chance...:blush: Thanks! :applause:

Great sellers BTW (big guys comics), profesional from the get go, bomb proof packaging.

Here are two pages from the messed up hanging story, it's the best I could do I am afraid to flatten the book too much.

1208209058_eda2bf50af_o.jpg

Edited by shiverbones

1st panel, 2nd tier, that is freaking SCARY!

1208209764_d9a9890fbf_o.jpg

WOW! That sure doesn't dissapoint! :o

The whole page is great but the first panel with him yelling "Death...death.."

and the last panel in tha sickly green with the witch laughing creep me out the most!

Thanks for posting and adding yet ANOTHER book on my list!

you had the chance...:blush: Thanks! :applause:

Great sellers BTW (big guys comics), profesional from the get go, bomb proof packaging.

Here are two pages from the messed up hanging story, it's the best I could do I am afraid to flatten the book too much.

1208209058_eda2bf50af_o.jpg

Love that last panel. It would make a great avatar. And thanks for the kind words, Matt (thumbs u

Angelo

Menace3.jpg

Sorry for the repost so soon but I just read my Menace books tonight and

Issues #3 has a simply amazing lineup:

Men in Black - Stan Lee, John Romita

Werewolf! - Stan Lee, Bill Everett

Rodeo - Stan Lee, Russ Heath

You're Gonna Live Forever - Stan Lee, Joe Maneely

They don't get much better than this in my book! :cloud9: