• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

A few more to add to the SciFi box...

8167696989_1afa58b7c9_b.jpg

They are not in great condition but the covers look pretty nifty together.

never seen it before but I love that Famous Funnies 212. It has become a must have!

Thanks for linking

There's a portfolio of all the Frazetta Famous Funnies that was recolored by Frazetta.....not easy to find...or cheap, but well worth it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Jimbo, I only remember finding this one. I don't think I have scans of the others. I like all of the flying saucer art that I have seen and most of the Frazetta illustrations. I think his romance work was some of the best.

2679778586_f2d73af431_b.jpg

what you have there is quite a bit more rare than what I'm talking about. The portfolio was recolored before printing.....presumably because the original plates were long gone. Some are quite a bit different....better or worse depending on individual taste. Prices vary depending on condition....sometimes turning up on eBay. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

FRAZETTA2.jpg

FRAZETTA3.jpg

FRAZETTA4.jpg

FRAZETTA5.jpg

FRAZETTA6.jpg

FRAZETTA7.jpg

FRAZETTA8.jpg

FRAZETTA9.jpg

FRAZETTA1.jpg

awesome stuff, thanks for posting

it's nice to see all those covers together like that... great pics BB.

Thanks Twisty. I kind of like seeing them altogether too. I added a new Planet to the mix. It was only in fair condition though.

8189559268_7aa75247d0_b.jpg

8189559488_d5f4321c4e_b.jpg

i think I used to work for Her Evilness...

Edited by BB-Gun

Oh yeah...highest graded on the census! Nov-Dec is going to cost me a fortune.

2ewdyqh.jpg

Cool book... Do you have your eye on some more PCH auctions? Dont' worry about any competition from me, I can't afford anymore books for the next few months till I finish paying off a big purchase (well big for me). The auction I do have my eye on is not a pre-code book anyway.

Edited by Twistty1

Oh yeah...highest graded on the census! Nov-Dec is going to cost me a fortune.

2ewdyqh.jpg

Cool book... Do you have your eye on some more PCH auctions? Dont' worry about any competition from me, I can't afford anymore books for the next few months till I finish paying off a big purchase (well big for me). The auction I do have my eye on is not a pre-code book anyway.

Thanks! Yes, every high grade Harvey pre-code in ComicConnects upcoming auctions...esp the BCM 50 9.2...to upgrade my 9.0!

recent acquisition, I just love this book.

Cap75.jpg

Sparklecity auction? That's a very pretty book. The blacks are very dark and the other colours are also very bright... Congrats!

Thanks! I am extremely happy with it. It is a Heritage purchase.