• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,259 posts in this topic

Thank's again for all your wonderful comments.[smile] I should just post the blueprints right here on the thread.

I have to tell you...I don't normaly do this sort of thing. I mean... turning out all the lights. I'm ...er...afraid of the dark. lol

Thank's again for all your wonderful comments.[smile] I should just post the blueprints right here on the thread.

I have to tell you...I don't normaly do this sort of thing. I mean... turning out all the lights. I'm ...er...afraid of the dark. lol

A pre-code fan that's afraid of the dark... lol

That is the COOLEST thing ever. I am truly impressed. I think you and I need to do some pre-code swappin!

I'd love to create the same display for my Harvey PCH collection. Again, awesome!

Is that the brain of a monkey or man?

Awesome book! Congrats!

John

Probably the brain of a man going into a monkey's head(if it's anything like the crazy horror movies from the era).