• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,266 posts in this topic

It has a lot of pressable defects. I think it could bump up to a 4.0 or 4.5.

Here's another candidate for pressing. It has a subscription crease that may press out although it does break the color a little on the bottom. Otherwise it's a beautiful glossy copy.

MisterMystery11tag.jpg

MisterMystery11.jpg

This is my copy. I thought CGC was tough on it. It may be a candidate for resubmission. There's no pieces missing or tears. What do you think?

I think they were tough on that book unless there's something inside...very nice looking for that grade!

This is my copy. I thought CGC was tough on it. It may be a candidate for resubmission. There's no pieces missing or tears. What do you think?

I think they were tough on that book unless there's something inside...very nice looking for that grade!

+1 looks great to me...

WTOTF8tag_zpsf8ef4cb1.jpg

WTOTF8_zpsa04e7189.jpg

That is an excellent looking 3.0. I wonder what brought it down?

You wuz robbed. I would buy that copy as a raw 4.0

WTOTF8_zpsa04e7189.jpg

I agree. Must be something on the inside keeping it down. I'd take that kind of 3.0 copy all day.

I guess the grader at CGC didn't have a heart either. lol

WTOTF8_zpsa04e7189.jpg

I agree. Must be something on the inside keeping it down. I'd take that kind of 3.0 copy all day.