• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

True Crime Comics 2, CGC 4.5 C/OW. Notorius for all for all of the right reasons. Jack Cole at his finest in my opinion.

scan0006.jpg

Great looking copy... The colours are very bright on that one. I do agree this cover is Cole at his finest but there is also a lot of stuff he did in the Police comics title that I love as well.

I love all the books you've been posting lately.. Makes me wish I had more PCH books.

Edited by Twistty1

Not PCH, but Pre-Code nevertheless. One of my favorite books...and still the highest graded copy. This is one of my favorite series....which started serious, but evolved into satire. I love Simon and Kirby's 50's output...Boy's Ranch included.

Fighting American 1, CGC 9.0 OW

FightingAmerican1_zps7e60018e.jpg

Classic "Eye in the Sky" cover....made famous by the Alan Parsons Project.

ok...I'll stop the world and melt with you then. No?

I jest.

Astonishing 30 that came back as a CGC 8.0 OW

Astonishing30001.jpg

Love this cover!

What a fantastic cover from Kirby :applause:

Not PCH, but Pre-Code nevertheless. One of my favorite books...and still the highest graded copy. This is one of my favorite series....which started serious, but evolved into satire. I love Simon and Kirby's 50's output...Boy's Ranch included.

:cloud9:

Recently acquired...

bluebolt115.jpg

Wow! That is a great looking book... Love it so much I have a magnet of that cover on my fridge.

I think I'm going to put this one on my fridge. :idea:

Recently acquired...

bluebolt115.jpg

that's just flat-out gorgeous.

:o

:headbang: