• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,284 posts in this topic

Two more of Nicholas Cage's books are making their way to my vault...

10s7ojl.jpg

f9dxti.jpg

Grats, both books are spectacular. I was wondering who bought the STT 11. It went to a good home.

Thanks man. My PCH focus is usually the highest grades but I always go out of my way to pick up Cage's books...no clue why. They fascinate me.

A few more movie bombs and you could slab the man himself and keep him next to his books. (thumbs u

^That's my plan. I am trying to buy the actual human being to display and perhaps bring out for parties and what not.

A desire definitely worthy of a PCH comic book. I can just see the Jack Davis cover.

^That's my plan. I am trying to buy the actual human being to display and perhaps bring out for parties and what not.

A desire definitely worthy of a PCH comic book. I can just see the Jack Davis cover.

I would be in a labcoat with sweat dripping and a maniacal smile while NC floats angrily in a bubbly tube as a female screams "You fiend! You've brought the monster back!"

That would sum up many of the great Harvey pre-code covers.

I would be in a labcoat with sweat dripping and a maniacal smile while NC floats angrily in a bubbly tube as a female screams "You fiend! You've brought the monster back!"

That would sum up many of the great Harvey pre-code covers.

I just picked up Nick a short time ago on a trade for some Classics Illustrated. If your interested in him, PM me and I'll give you a good deal. lol

Edited by vaultkeeper