• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the kind complements guys, like some of you said it looks a lot better then 1.0, and I can't tell why it graded so low, which I don't mind since let me get a price I could afford.

break it out :baiting:

its a pretty good read :)

I think most Harvey horror covers are pretty lame, but they went completely gonzo with this one!

Just received it in the mail today from CLink. Its the lowest graded one on the cenus, but it was sort of a grail of mine so when I say one in my price range I went for it.

RADAB8D42013107_174327_zpsd2d8a1c7.jpg

Great looking 1.0 and great cover, grats.

Yeah, the earlier Harvey PCH covers are poorly drawn, but they improved tremendously. Chamber of Chills is a good example of that. And you have TOT 15 and Black Cat 50, two of the best ever IMHO.

Just received it in the mail today from CLink. Its the lowest graded one on the cenus, but it was sort of a grail of mine so when I say one in my price range I went for it.

RADAB8D42013107_174327_zpsd2d8a1c7.jpg

And the back scan I took with my own scanner. I was worried that it was graded so low because of a chunk missing in the back, it was a relief to see nothing was wrong.

TombofTerrror15back_zpsada97c41.jpg Forgive the blurriness.

I followed this book but thought the same as you about the chunk so didn't bid. A great buy presents really well for a 1.0.

I have an issue 40 of that series,your book is beautiful.

This is one of my most recent...complete(ly beat to heck)

but the first one I had even seen first hand.

The tape looks new,I did not do it.All I can say is I got a great price from Gerry Ross.

b113dba9-c96c-4581-ab14-31ad043dddc4_zpsacef5989.jpg

I have an issue 40 of that series,your book is beautiful.

This is one of my most recent...complete(ly beat to heck)

but the first one I had even seen first hand.

The tape looks new,I did not do it.All I can say is I got a great price from Gerry Ross.

b113dba9-c96c-4581-ab14-31ad043dddc4_zpsacef5989.jpg

Very cool!