• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,284 posts in this topic

Mysterious Adventures #17

964798-ma17.jpg

Holy , where did you find a copy that looks like that? I've found that book to be impossible to find in anything over a GVG at best. My current copy is acceptable, but maybe a 3.0 on a good day. It's the hardest book of the run to find by far in any condition IMHO.

Holy , where did you find a copy that looks like that? I've found that book to be impossible to find in anything over a GVG at best. My current copy is acceptable, but maybe a 3.0 on a good day. It's the hardest book of the run to find by far in any condition IMHO.

There are still some around. :shy:

141909.jpg.07fa777aaacf9d24f65d3957a9dc8849.jpg

If you ever want to let that go, let me know. I'm not really collecting PCH right now, but that book is a sentimental favorite, and I always like to have a copy. The only two I've ever seen in person is my current copy, and an older one I had that was really beat to hell. Even the picture of the cover on Grand Comics Database is pretty beat up.

+1 :whistle:

MysteriousAdventures17tag_zpsa048af51.jpg

MysteriousAdventures17_zpsa5afea38.jpg

Lots of really good horror being shared this weekend and it's not even Halloween! :applause:

Nice pair of Cole's Jayman. (thumbs u

Here's a recent pick-up

strangefantasy8_zps95e1ad34.jpg