• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

That is a great cover. Just now getting into pre-code horror...need to look for one of these now.

+1. Can't find anything on EBay, etc. :P

They show up at the rate of about 1 every 6-9 months or so on e-bay, always in G-VG- condition.

Awesome book, a cover that looks ahead of its time - if that makes sense. It looks like a cover that could be from this decade and not from 60 years ago.

Edited by Johnny545

I know BlazingBob sold someone a pretty nice copy sometime back -- I recognized his sticker handwriting on the mylar. Just one of those books that will show up when it shows up, and hopefully if you like it, you have the $ to pay for it. :)

Similar with me for a Venus 19, someone offered me a good at a show some years back now, technically I could have spent near all the modest amount I had to spend, but just couldn't do it -- huge chunk out of the cover and too much tape holding the spine together. A better copy in my price range will come along eventually.

Something about this cover made me buy it :devil:

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/toh_zpsa55332ad.jpg' alt='toh_zpsa55332ad.jpg'>

Something about this cover made me buy it :devil:

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/toh_zpsa55332ad.jpg' alt='toh_zpsa55332ad.jpg'>

Must be it's awesomeness. Great pick up Jack. (thumbs u