• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlie Adlard signing taking place June 21..

6 posts in this topic

OK guys and gals,

The countdown to getting books signed by Walking Dead artist, Charlie Adlard, is quickly coming up. The submission deadline is June 12th. The books MUST be in our office by that date. And please do not ask for a later date as I must ship the books to the UK to our UK rep to get signed on June 21st. Note that we have been given special permission from CGC to hold ANY books from this signed to be able to get signed by Robert Kirkman at the San Diego Comic Con.

The price to get a book signed by Charlie will be $55.00 for a modern tier submission. That price includes CGC grading, witnessing, shipping to/from the UK to CGC, as well as a signing fee paid to Charlie's favorite charity. There will be return shipping fee of $25 for the 1st book and $2.00 for each additional books in the same grading tier to a US address or $45 for the 1st book and $5.00 for each additional books in the same grading tier to a Canadian address. International shipping is quoted by DWC based on the number of books and where it is being shipped to. Please go HERE to print out and fill out a DWC submission form or contact DWC at chandler@desertwindcomics.com to inquire about having the books submitted under your own CS account. Ship all books to the address listed on the DWC website.

Charlie has stated that he will not be back in the US until later this year, so this is the only way to get books double signed by both Charlie and Robert at this point. Time is quickly running out, so get your books in NOW!

For anyone to ship direct to UK rep they can.

Any wishing to do this can send me a PM for my address. From Canada it will get here in time.

According to Canadian Post

4 business days (Guaranteed)