• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Professor Pecora's Feedback Thread + Direct Sale History!

3 posts in this topic

Professor Pecora's Feedback Thread

I want to personally thank everyone who has had the opportunity to partner with me in business! It was my pleasure to provide you with both superior product and the utmost professional service!

On that note, please leave me some positive feedback when you have the chance, along with the specific title you purchased from me. The purpose of this thread is to allow future potential buyers to feel confident that they will receive the same top-notch product and excellent customer service as you did! It would be greatly appreciated!! :)

I will continue to track every book I sell directly on the CGC Boards below, which will include the Title, CGC Grading Info, Date of Sale, and the Amount of the Sale.

Thank you once again for your business!

I hope that you treasure your new CGC GEMS!! :-)

-Professor Pecora

CGC BOOKS SOLD (Directly on the CGC Boards)

Wolverine (1988) #33 CGC SS 9.8 (Marc Silvestri) WP

SOLD for $275 + (FREE S&H) on May 29, 2013!

Wolverine (1988) #106 CGC SS 9.8 (Larry Hama) WP

SOLD for $150 + ($10 S&H) on May 26, 2013!

Wolverine Limited Series Trade Paperback #nn (1987) CGC 9.8 WP

SOLD for $425 + ($20 S&H) on May 18, 2013!

Wolverine (1988) #106 CGC SS 9.8 (Larry Hama) WP

on May 26, 2013!

Fantastic book with great cover appeal! Professor Pecora has some of the highest quality books I have seen, and am glad that I own a few of them!

The books are packaged extremely well for shipment, so I don't have any concerns about them getting damaged in shipment, and they show up within a few days of making the payment!

I look forward to picking up some more of his books if they become available!

My Apologies to the Good Professor, for this feedback is well over do!

(Annual guy fly-fishing trip, Vacation with the Wife and Kids and now both sons, 4 & 2 both have a some stomach bug/virus shortly after our return. As I type our eldest is puking into a bucket up in our bed with Mommy at the helm. Poor little guy)

Anyways:

I contacted Thomas inquiring about the elusive Wolverine Limited Series Trade Paperback #nn. Well, not only was he so nice, punctual (on every single one of our PMs) and knowledgeable about the book.....But he graciously stated if I wanted one in the very rare 9.8 stature he could find one for me via a lot of Internet and LCS searches.

We agreed on a price for a 9.8 and I happily have him a down payment. He said I would hear from in two months time.

Sure enough in less than two months I received a PM from the Good Professor with an absolutely stunning 1st print 9.8 Wolverine Limited Series Trade Paperback #nn!!! I paid the rest I owed him for the book and in a couple days time my beautiful book arrived in bombproof packaging!!!

Such a flawless transaction from start to finish and more importantly such a great individualto do business with. Much Obliged Thomas!

Sincerely,

Eric