• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I lost my dog today.

114 posts in this topic

Sorry for your loss, RMA. I haven't had the heart to find another dog since I lost my two friends. One I had to put down - he had cancer and the other I think couldn't get over his absence - he dug his way out shortly after that while I was at work and I never found him. They grew up together and were 15 years old. Their names were Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock.

Again I feel for you. Take care.

Penny, on the right. She joins Puccini, on the left.

Rough day.

Two finer companions have never walked the face of this earth.

PennyampPuccini.jpg

I love you both so much, sweetpunkins.

My heartfelt condolences go out to you :foryou:

It was terrible when I lost my Peke, Chewie, about a year ago.

You have my deepest sympathies

I had to put my best friend Odie to rest last night i can't even begin to tell the story of this loving dog who was more intuned with me than any person on Earth.Odie came to us as a favor for afriend that couldn't care for him any more and that became ajourney of this loving dog who respected all others in his actions.This dog was one in a million and can never be replaced for his soul and heart would give you joy just to have known him and will be dearly be missed by me as tears come to my eyes just for writing this.May will all find a dog and friend like this one that i have returned to heaven until i join him.Regards abroken hearted collector.

Hang in there guys. Give them their due mourning period, then go out and get yourself a puppy (or better, rescue an adult dog from the pound.) It helps, and it helps a lot.

I had to put my best friend Odie to rest last night i can't even begin to tell the story of this loving dog who was more intuned with me than any person on Earth.Odie came to us as a favor for afriend that couldn't care for him any more and that became ajourney of this loving dog who respected all others in his actions.This dog was one in a million and can never be replaced for his soul and heart would give you joy just to have known him and will be dearly be missed by me as tears come to my eyes just for writing this.May will all find a dog and friend like this one that i have returned to heaven until i join him.Regards abroken hearted collector.

:(

:foryou:

It's funny how in life we share the same joys and sorrows i guess Rocky and i shared the same thing with our furried friends.Sorry Rocky for losing your buddy to!

These boards raised money so I could get one of my dogs an oporation when he was 14 years old. The procedure was supposed to give him "about a year longer". He was happy and in good health until he died at age 18. Not counting family that was the longest relationship I've ever had.

Worst thing ever to lose a dog. You have my heart felt condolences.

It always hurt to lose your best friend.Gather strenth from the fact you did everything possible and extended his life 4 years.18 is a hell of a run (thumbs u