• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spawn Variants??

3 posts in this topic

Hello I am new here and this is my first post.. I did have a look around and couldn't see anything soo.... does anyone have any clue if Image plan on stopping the current run of Spawn variants? I am currently only missing 9 covers and I will have every issue/every variant (most of them are 150 and 185 variants that I'm missing) but the past year has really been breaking the bank trying to keep up with all the variant's. I understand it was the 20th anniversary.. do a special year.. but come on Todd.. quit milking your fans...

I read that all 12 monthly issues will have variants. I can't remember where but it was last year about this time.

FYI I have the Capullo Headless variant and a full set of 150 variants up on my sales thread :wishluck:

kvargas it's been 12 issues since that started.. they are now on the 13th at 232 and another variant cover has appeared this month. I will try to find your thread cheers for the heads up.