• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy Like a Fox!

4 posts in this topic

Neal Adams Cover SS to add to my collection.

I don't really buy many new comics these days unless I find a great deal at a show where I can pick up a couple thousand. But Captain Marvel has always been one of my all-time favorites especially the Jim Starlin issues.

So when I saw this cover it really jumped out at me from my computer screen. I mean really it just does not get any better than this. Neal Adams has always been one of my personal favorite all time top 5 artist and I can't wait to get to meet him for the first time here in Las Vegas at the Comic Con.

I hope you enjoy the pic of the great cover to Captain Marvel 15 from 2006.

13816.JPG

See more journals by Dre

Every time I see your name, lawson, I always think of the movie Elf. Love that movie...

Buddy's little brother Michael reading Santa's list on TV: "Dirk Lawson wants a day of pampering at Burke Williams spa."

Dirk Lawson (biker dude surrounded by his biker buddies in a biker bar):

"Must be another dirk Lawson."

Classic. Sorry, didn't mean to get sidetracked. Nice book and signatures!

sig.jpg

Thanks Surfer, I haven't seen that movie but have it on my list now :) I remember when it came out and somehow missed it. The killing part is I think I have a copy in my collection that I just haven't gotten around to yet :)