• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-CLOSED- Many Thanks!!

163 posts in this topic

A couple higher grade SA Superman and some nice Bat books later tonight. Some mid-low grade Avengers and a few individual stragglers might be posted earlier.

No HOSer's, probation listee's please. Shipping will be $11.50 for a medium flat rate box. Canada and overseas will be at cost. If you want some other shipping method at your cost, let me know.

Paypal preferred, check-MO must clear before books ship.

:takeit: wins! PM me and make an offer.

Happy people...

I bought four books from Scott, packed like they were ready to go to war, do your worst USPS!

They arrived very quickly as described and I'm very pleased.

-Cheers

Received some books from Scott's recent sales thread including a beautiful very high-grade personal grail today. Wow! Super-fast shipping and excellent packaging; book grades were perfect! :applause: ..actually better than I expected! I couldn't be happier! Highest recommendation! (thumbs u

Avengers #28 $8

:takeit:

^^ Thank you (worship)

For being the first buyer in my thread, you get a Batman #143 1.0 Cover detached, Cover is barely 1 piece, connected near top staple- Lower part of the cover has 2 small pieces of tape holding it together. The book itself is great. FREE if you want it, but you have to claim it to get it. :gossip:

CLAIMED

This was supposed to be 19 books, but it may grow through the week. The raw DC's will post in about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, including:

Batman #138 5.5 W

Superman #124 4.5 (Long crease- otherwise 6.5)

Superman #175 8.0

Action Comics #322 9.2

Aquaman #52 (Neal Adams) Great copy 9.0

Teen Titan #3 8.0

No early claims please.

Back in 2 hours or so :hi: