• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM lot #130-#133

36 posts in this topic

I will be listing ASM #130-#133 on Ebay at 5:00 pm EST...unless a serious offer of at least $100 here. thank you all for your time and help grading this run.

Amazing spider-man #130-133 Large scans

Guess my offer of $147 wasn't good enough, eh? Too tough to scan the rest of the books in the run and include them in the lot? foreheadslap.gif Never mind. Good luck with your auction.

I will be listing ASM #130-#133 on Ebay at 5:00 pm EST...unless a serious offer of at least $100 here. thank you all for your time and help grading this run.

Guess my offer of $147 wasn't good enough, eh? Too tough to scan the rest of the books in the run and include them in the lot? foreheadslap.gif Never mind. Good luck with your auction.

My scanner sucks, so I have someone else do it for me, they are scanned now and on the same site.

I may have accepted your offer but you never returned my message yeterday.

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

My scanner sucks, so I have someone else do it for me, they are scanned now and on the same site.

I may have accepted your offer but you never returned my message yeterday.

I just checked PMs and confirmed that I had already responded to every message you've sent me.

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I offered him $200 but he never got back to me on the original deal. I need a nice 135 and 136,can dump the others in Thailand.I 'm still looking for the ebay auction.

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I offered him $200 but he never got back to me on the original deal. I need a nice 135 and 136,can dump the others in Thailand.I 'm still looking for the ebay auction.

His #136 is a FN. What grade are you looking for? FN?

I'm looking for any grade if the price is right.I rarely get into bidding wars.I make a low bid and if its bettered,its on to the next auction.One of the few books I've gone fairly high on lately was Donuts TOS49,the last issue I needed to complete my run.Still got it for half what the dealers in Philly were asking for it.

Starting to realize that alot of the people on here, as helpful as they are at times, are Completely Full of It!

If anyone offered me those types of figures for these four issues, they'd be in the mail today.

This rediculous banter accomplishes nothing for you. Now all ten issues are going to be listed on ebay and some on here (if they really wanted even just four of these comics) could have had them.

No one made a serious on here and when they did, it was at 4:00 am in the morning or made me wait 20-30 hours for a response.

You originally listed ASM 130 to 140. Are you implying I never made you an offer for $200 for these books,even after you pulled the 134 from the deal?

As far as the 4am goes,you answered pms on either side of that when conversing with me.

You originally listed ASM 130 to 140. Are you implying I never made you an offer for $200 for these books,even after you pulled the 134 from the deal?

As far as the 4am goes,you answered pms on either side of that when conversing with me.

hi.gif

hm, gotta say we're all on different time zones. 4am is simply the time some are on. I learned a long time ago that it can take a couple of days to hear from someone.

Everyone should just be on MY time. My life would be simpler!!

its not really the time of dat that matters. If items are sold on here before they hit ebay there has to be a serious offer. For example you can't offer some $147 for 4 issues and later say $200 but...that for 10 11 issues, and I only said umm$80. This thread can be easily laid to rest because the bottom line is, if a buyer think $147 is a good buying price and the seller agrees it a good sale price a deal is done and everyone benifits. I would gladly take $147 for the four issues I posted, I never said I was selling the others. I think I would be stupid not to sell them for such a fair price. I held onto those mcfarlane spider-man #1's when people were offereing me $250, in fact I still have the gold issue, anyway...It was as a courtesy that I offered my run of four here 1st, because I felt the grades I I determined were a result of what I have learned on this

site.

SO if I get $147 on ebay i'll still be happy, I just have to pay damn fees now!

Even though I never had a fair chance to accept the $147 offer I must admit it might have been a winning play. Less than 10 hours left and it doesn't appear to be moving.

At least I know Matlock agreed with my grades, somewhat, in this auction. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Even though I never had a fair chance to accept the $147 offer I must admit it might have been a winning play. Less than 10 hours left and it doesn't appear to be moving.

At least I know Matlock agreed with my grades, somewhat, in this auction. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You still owe "Matlock" a big fat thank you for cracking the reserve on your auction hours before it closed (before he realized you lied about the grade of the book in the auction text) thereby creating the illusion that there was hot competition for your book.

You still owe "Matlock" a big fat thank you for cracking the reserve on your auction hours before it closed (before he realized you lied about the grade of the book in the auction text) thereby creating the illusion that there was hot competition for your book.

27_laughing.gif

If that was the case I do owe you a Thank you. and by the way, I'm not a "professional" grader like you, so I don't guess (and that's what they are when you aren't a pro..guesses), an EXACT grade. I make a low and a high grade. The highest that book could come back from CGC, reasonably is 9.6, I've done a little research and I have examples of 9.6's in lesser condition than the issue today, and the lowest grade it recieved "in these fourms" before the auction was 9.2. So I had a highest 9.6 and a lowest 9.2. Just because you think it is EXACTLY a 9.2 and only a 9.2 doesn't make it so.

What was your highest bid, by the way?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is the offer of $147 still on the table?! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

If that was the case I do owe you a Thank you. and by the way, I'm not a "professional" grader like you, so I don't guess (and that's what they are when you aren't a pro..guesses), an EXACT grade. I make a low and a high grade. The highest that book could come back from CGC, reasonably is 9.6, I've done a little research and I have examples of 9.6's in lesser condition than the issue today, and the lowest grade it recieved "in these fourms" before the auction was 9.2. So I had a highest 9.6 and a lowest 9.2. Just because you think it is EXACTLY a 9.2 and only a 9.2 doesn't make it so.

What was your highest bid, by the way?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is the offer of $147 still on the table?! thumbsup2.gif

How many 9.8 "NM/MT"s did you get in that thread? None. How many 9.6s did you get? I don't remember any of those either. With color breaking staple stress, it won't get a 9.6.

As for your other books, no, the offer was withdrawn several days ago when you couldn't get me scans of the other books and frankly, when you started acting weird. I decided to pass and I'll get them elsewhere. Now that I think about it, I didn't crack reserve on this book either. I think I stopped just short when I saw that "NM+ to NM/MT" business. Intentional misgrading makes me nervous.