• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed--All Books Sold--Thank You Everyone!

200 posts in this topic

DD #105 FN+ 6.5 Guide $11.25 Price $6 1st Moondragon Sold

Rumors are swirling that she has a prominent role in Avengers 2--first working for Thanos--then joining the Avengers.

Of course, I started the rumor. :gossip:

<a  href=daredevil004_zpseb60834c.jpg' alt='dared

All right ya bottom feeders!

Take 10% off the Spideys

Take 20% off the DDs

Take 30% off everything else

Thread will stay open until Monday and then be replaced by a new, even awesomer thread.

All right. One last price reduction before I close the thread.

I haven't really given the DDs enough time to sell, but I want to move to my silver age stuff, so my impatience could be your gain.

Take 20% off all Spider-Man books. All Sold

Take all the remaining Daredevils for $55. Guide on these is $133.50, so that's better than 60% off. Sold

Take all remaining Subbys, FFs, Defenders 9, IM 52, and Avengers 102 for $35. Guide on these is $104.25 so that's close to 70% below guide. Sold

Take all remaining Subbys, FFs, Defenders 9, IM 52, and Avengers 102 for $35. Guide on these is $104.25 so that's close to 70% below guide.

:takeit:

Take all remaining Subbys, FFs, Defenders 9, IM 52, and Avengers 102 for $35. Guide on these is $104.25 so that's close to 70% below guide.

:takeit:

^^

Thanks Andrew! :hi:

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Thanks Rick!!

And thank you to everyone who bought books from this thread--which I shall now officially close since all the comics are gone. :banana:

As soon as I spend the remaining proceeds on some stuff from my fellow boardies, I will be back with a new thread with some mixed Marvel silver age, an Amazing Spider-Man run from 151-200, and a very unique Spidey item that I think many people will love.