• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed--All Books Sold--Thank You Everyone!

200 posts in this topic

You guys will make me blush.

By the way, most is not the same as all. :baiting:

Special extra 10% discount to all boardies from Italy, as your country makes the best wine.

Believe me, I would have snatched those sweet Sub-Mariners (and under Robert’s nose… lol ) if I hadn’t spent an insane amount of money in the last months.

I guess the two Ms. Marvels I purchased from Kramerica put the word "end" to my purchases for this month… :(

Now someone please GRAB those Silver Surfer/Galactus FFs as the price is ridiculous! :D

You guys will make me blush.

By the way, most is not the same as all. :baiting:

Special extra 10% discount to all boardies from Italy, as your country makes the best wine.

Believe me, I would have snatched those sweet Sub-Mariners (and under Robert’s nose… lol ) if I hadn’t spent an insane amount of money in the last months.

I guess the two Ms. Marvels I purchased from Kramerica put the word "end" to my purchases for this month… :(

Now someone please GRAB those Silver Surfer/Galactus FFs as the price is ridiculous! :D

With the low asking prices + 20% mark down + 10% Italian discount, I'm practically paying you to take 'em. :sumo:

With the low asking prices + 20% mark down + 10% Italian discount, I'm practically paying you to take 'em. :sumo:

But I already have them… (shrug)

I prefer to leave them to some boardie which still misses them… (thumbs u

But I already have them… (shrug)

I prefer to leave them to some boardie which still misses them… (thumbs u

That's cool.

5% off for anyone that my Italian brother vouches for!

I vouch for Crassus and bb8, two outstanding boardies which always give me great deals! (thumbs u

This time not for 1Cool which just SNATCHED under my nose a FF #115 and #116 which I really needed… :cry:

My next sales thread may have them in there for $1,000,000! Bwaaa haa ha.

I vouch for Crassus and bb8, two outstanding boardies which always give me great deals! (thumbs u

This time not for 1Cool which just SNATCHED under my nose a FF #115 and #116 which I really needed… :cry:

My next sales thread may have them in there for $1,000,000! Bwaaa haa ha.

hm

Sorry I was so slow getting back to the forum, but I would like the remaining avengers titles you have.

:takeit:

No problem at all. These are all yours.

^^