• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wait, Batman never sits down?

73 posts in this topic

Next, he wont' simply stand, but crouch, ready to leap into action, at all times.

Then, he won't smile, ever.

Then, he won't sleep, ever.

While they find ways to demonstrate the human foibles of Superman, to mitigate any sense of a god-like image, they are slowly giving way to the mystique of Batman, elevating him to something god-like.

This just confirms my worst fears that those currently running DC are Drokk'n fools!

I think DC's front office is a mess. I get that people complain about Marvel and their policies to cover the shelves with as many books as possible, but DC is having some real issues. I don't think there New 52 sustained sales outside of Batman, which feel unaffected by Flashpoint beyond Barbara Gordon (which I feel was a mistake as the Batgirl book had been outstanding prior to New 52).

I predict DC having some real financial trouble in the next 5 years though. There saving grade might be if the Superman movie is good while also shelving a good book in Superman Unchained. Time will tell, but I'm not holding my breath...