• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[UPDATE] EAST OF WEST Hickman / Dragotta SS Pre-Sale! [Now with MP SS/Remarque!]

40 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just fast-tracked some SS books at Heroes: Double-signed EAST OF WEST with Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragotta. Jonathan and Nick won't be at any shows together this year, so getting both their sigs on the same book is not going to be easy. No muss/no fuss rules:

1. Payment via PayPal.

2. Please PM, but first :takeit: wins.

3. I ship via USPS Priority for $12.

4. No HOS, probies, or anyone BeerThirty doesn't want to deal with.

Books coming up...

4. EAST OF WEST #1 RRP SS 9.8 (Fast Tracked)

Signed by Hickman and Dragotta

Price: $600

Quantity: 1

Jonathan mentioned to me that the print run on this was limited to only 300. We have one right now, but may have a couple more later. So we'll also take a waiting list on this one.

Example Image:

photo9_zpse43fb9ea.jpg

I would have jumped on it if I had the cash spare.

$400-$450 seems to be the norm for blue labels at the moment and this is double signed. Won't be too many more opportunities to grab one with both signatures.

Devil wins. East of West RRP double signed 9.8

:takeit:

Another winner!

Thanks, Chuck...PM will be sent when I get back home.

(BTW, your HC came out great...Nick was on fire!)

I heard a rumor that Felix may have another double signed RRP... Felix, you doing a wait list on that one?

Yes! If anyone is interested in the wait list, post in this thread as well as PM me. Thanks!