• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re: SILVER-AGE X-MEN BLOWOUT! - SOLD AND CLOSED - thanks!!

59 posts in this topic

ALL BOOKS SOLD AND CLOSED - Thanks!

Hello all,

My trade thread didn't get any takers and I figured that it was a bit too specific and disparate regarding what I wanted to trade and what I wanted in return. Anyway, cash can be traded for what I want, so a sales thread is born.

Up for sale are my higher-grade X-men. I've taken great pains to put these together, but alas, my heart is with the Supes right now. I've discounted these books 20% from the OSPG prices and all are below what I paid for them. While I'm always open to offers, I can't budge too much with these already-discounted prices. Bulk purchases will get the best discounts...(hint, hint)

:rulez: As usual no shady characters or shifty fellas. (not that I would know). A :takeit: will win over a PM every time unless a deal has been agreed to in a PM before the takeit gets posted. (If I'm anything, I'm fair)

In the event of a tie - a cage match fight will be organized. :slapfight:

Shipping is $4/book or $6 for 2 or more. Insurance is required on orders of $200 or more and will be an extra $2. I pack my books very well though, and you will not be disappointed.