• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question on submitting books to be graded...

7 posts in this topic

Last year, I had submitted books in to CGC on site at Wizardworld Chicago. I had noticed on Heritage's website they offer a 20% discount when you submit books in through them. If I do this, do I have to join the Collectors Society or can I just submit books to CGC anytime I want using Heritage's discount? This has probably been covered before, but for my own piece of mind could someone help me out. Thanks in advance.

K

Nope.

I just use Metro's 20% discount.

I never joined nothing. gossip.gif double negative... gossip.gifforeheadslap.gif

Nah I use Heritage. Supposedly you get better grades through them. gossip.gif

Better grades huh? That is exactly what I'm looking for. thumbsup2.gif Lets hope, for my sake, this theory rings true.

K

Nope.

I just use Metro's 20% discount.

I never joined nothing. gossip.gif double negative... gossip.gifforeheadslap.gif

Nah I use Heritage. Supposedly you get better grades through them. gossip.gif

Better grades huh? That is exactly what I'm looking for. thumbsup2.gif Lets hope, for my sake, this theory rings true.

K

Do you have a pressing machine? That's supposed to help too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif