• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I gave a guy $200 to feed his kid this weekend - HTF Signature Raw Books

6 posts in this topic

This past weekend was the Niagara Falls Comic Con.

It was the best Canadian show I've been to this year.

The Promoters were unbelievable. They should do a Toronto Show, thats how good it was.

I however, had an awful time because I got into an argument that left me out $200 and a lot of pride.

Here are three of my ebay auctions that seem right up your ally.

Pictures are upside down because I'm tired. Was walking around saturday night until 3 AM without finding any strangers of the night. Also I'm apparently abrasive. Who would have thought?

FREE SHIPPING TO BOARD MEMBERS - JUST PM AND INQUIRE (thumbs u - if you want to do local pick up than obviously we can knock some more points off

Neonomicon Hornbook Signed by Alan Moore and signed with sketch by Jacen Burrows - Limited to 26 copies all of which were lettered instead of numbered. This is letter A - which means it is Number #1. I am Number #1. OFG - sold made back my children feeding nut

lotto_zps565467f5.jpg