• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ask CGC

30 posts in this topic

It seems to me that this is not the only place where CGC is lacking proper help (60 days to get a comic graded). Perhaps it may be time to hire some new people. They are creating quite the demand for another grading company.

That is sweet insight. It may get some traction around here, but it may take a while, as it is a groundbreaking idea.

Sarcasm? At a time like this?

It seems to me that this is not the only place where CGC is lacking proper help (60 days to get a comic graded). Perhaps it may be time to hire some new people. They are creating quite the demand for another grading company.

That is sweet insight. It may get some traction around here, but it may take a while, as it is a groundbreaking idea.

Sarcasm? At a time like this?

1xjmq.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

CGC is at the point to where they should just setup a west coast shop. Portland, Or would be a good place for a shop just to drive Danielle Patterson mad.

Canadian shop!

:sumo: