• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Favorite DC War Books!

97 posts in this topic

Recent Ebay purchase:

I was actually searching for G.I. Combat issues and came across this great painted cover. I have always been a fan of tank covers and this is a great one. Nice mid grade copy for cheap.

(click on thumbnails to enlarge)

combatft.jpg

The back cover is kinda neat too. Not just an ad for some product, it actually has some tank information.

combatbt.jpg

The only DC war series I have ever read is Men of War. The only book in that series I ever read was #1.

I got #1 in a group trade of comics for baseball cards when I was a kid. I loved it and always meant to get the full series eventually.

It wasn't until Darth posted his Marketplace list that I was reminded that I always intended to put a full run of these together. So now I have. Between Darth and my favorite Canadian comic book dealer in the world, I've put a full set together. They haven't arrived yet, so until they do, courtesy of Mile High Comics, we have my absolute all-time favorite DC war cover. In fact, my favorite war cover period. cloud9.gif

menofwar.gif