• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look (if you dare) at what you did to me ...

24 posts in this topic

How do you like the new creative team on Swamp Thing? I started picking it up after Snyder left it and I really enjoy it.

You do need a Marvel book on your pull list. May I suggest All New X Men? Last issue where young Jean realizes that Wanda wiped out the mutants was pretty epic to read.

How do you like the new creative team on Swamp Thing? I started picking it up after Snyder left it and I really enjoy it.

You do need a Marvel book on your pull list. May I suggest All New X Men? Last issue where young Jean realizes that Wanda wiped out the mutants was pretty epic to read.

Really enjoying the new Swamp Thing! Originally removed it from my pull list after Snyder left, but the reviews were so good that I took it back - glad I did! (thumbs u

I do have 1 Marvel on my pull list - Hawkeye! Great stuff! :applause:

After I posted that my pull list had grown from 4 to 24(?) comics, many of you were kind enough to tell me that I was still missing some good stuff ... (thumbs u

... made me wonder, how many books in your pull list?? (shrug)

After I posted that my pull list had grown from 4 to 24(?) comics, many of you were kind enough to tell me that I was still missing some good stuff ... (thumbs u

... made me wonder, how many books in your pull list?? (shrug)

My list threatens to get as long as your "after" list. I'm trying to wrestle it down to the size of your "before" list. lol