• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look (if you dare) at what you did to me ...

24 posts in this topic

My pull list before I began reading the Modern Forum 2 months ago ... zzz

1 Animal Man

2 Batman

3 Green Arrow

4 Swamp Thing

... then I thought, I bet I'm missing some good reads, I'll ask the good folks at the modern forum to find out, and I offered one of these :foryou: , and now look what you've done to me (my current pull list): :o

1 Chew (Image)

2 Black Beetle (Dark Horse)

3 East of West (Image)

4 Hawkeye (Marvel)

5 Helheim (Oni Press)

6 Hoax Hunters (Image)

7 Invincible (Image)

8 Lookouts* (Cryptozoic Entertainment)

9 Manhattan Project* (Image)

10 Mind Mgmt (Dark Horse)

11 NoWhere Men (Image)

12 Peter Panzerfaust* (Image)

13 Polarity

14 Rachel Rising* (Abstract Studios)

15 Saga (Image)

16 Sixth Gun* (Oni Press)

17 Todd the Ugliest* (Image)

18 Trillium*

19 The Wake

and the original four (all DC)

20 Animal Man

21 Batman

22 Green Arrow

23 Swamp Thing

... now I ask you, who's going to pay for this fine mess !! doh!

Or, in short, thanks for all the great help! (thumbs u

What is the intent of the asterisk?

Pat

Almost all the books are new to my little LCS (they're having to special order 1 of each of them for me)...

... so the asterisk are the books that I've special ordered but no issues have arrived at my LCS (yet!) ... :wishluck:

and you still don't have Green Lantern lol. I just read issue #20 and almost cried.

But that's a great pull list. I'm sure your LCS is very happy with how large it has become.

Is that because it is so good, or sooo bad??? I haven't been buying GL for about 6 issues now. I was going to ask someone how the 2 main GL series' have been.

Oh, and to the OP, you still need to add these to your pull list:

Star Wars ongoing

X-O Manowar

Bloodshot

King Conan :headbang:

Nova

And the sick thing is, there are a lot of fantastic books you are missing, especially on the Marvel front.

I so enjoyed Fraction's Hawkeye that I went ahead and picked up the first 7 issues of FF ... I hope I'll like it ... :wishluck:

I've also picked up a 2007 limited series, Omega the Unknown 1-10, which I'll read now, before I start my un-ending Invincible run ...

and you still don't have Green Lantern lol. I just read issue #20 and almost cried.

But that's a great pull list. I'm sure your LCS is very happy with how large it has become.

Is that because it is so good, or sooo bad??? I haven't been buying GL for about 6 issues now. I was going to ask someone how the 2 main GL series' have been.

Oh, and to the OP, you still need to add these to your pull list:

Star Wars ongoing

X-O Manowar

Bloodshot

King Conan :headbang:

Nova

I very much enjoy Green Lantern, and Corps. The essay from Johns at the end of issue 20 really got me. I was very bummed when I saw that they shook up all of the lantern staffs because like I said, I enjoy Corps. Although new guardians could definitely use it. Sorry to thread jack OP.