• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 7 : Contest

72 posts in this topic

Just as a backup, I'll host them from my site too.

I'm not sure we should be trusting Mr. R. Hook.... (see attachment)

Man, you just made me spew coffee through my nose, you bastad! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Well, as they always said on the X-Files.....Trust No One, Baby!

Just as a backup, I'll host them from my site too.

I'm not sure we should be trusting Mr. R. Hook.... (see attachment)

Man, you just made me spew coffee through my nose, you bastad! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Well, as they always said on the X-Files.....Trust No One, Baby!

Also"... "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...."

Red,

Congrats to the Jets on the opening weekend victory! Now, let's seee how long the new avatar lasts! 27_laughing.gif

(J)ust (E)nd (T)he (S)eason! insane.gif

Look, (since we're killing a little time here), as a .....m...m....m...mets fan.......I am a true realist. And please note...the new avatar went into operation a week ago, so no bandwagon jumping here.....but with my baseball season deep sixed, and I mean REALLY deep-sixed.....(Mets 2 and 19 in their last 21?) I couldn't wait for those pigskins to start flying. yay.gif

Red,

Congrats to the Jets on the opening weekend victory! Now, let's seee how long the new avatar lasts! 27_laughing.gif

(J)ust (E)nd (T)he (S)eason! insane.gif

Look, (since we're killing a little time here), as a .....m...m....m...mets fan.......I am a true realist. And please note...the new avatar went into operation a week ago, so no bandwagon jumping here.....but with my baseball season deep sixed, and I mean REALLY deep-sixed.....(Mets 2 and 19 in their last 21?) I couldn't wait for those pigskins to start flying. yay.gif

Red,

I'm sure you bleed green! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

They finally figured out that if they let the guy do a little work in the preseason he might get off to a better start, and faster. duh. And Chad P. played pretty much mistake free ball. takeit.gif

They finally figured out that if they let the guy do a little work in the preseason he might get off to a better start, and faster. duh. And Chad P. played pretty much mistake free ball. takeit.gif

I didn't see much of that game. How did Rudi Johnson look? I have him in another league (not the CGC league).

I had a monster week this week. 188 points in my other league (where I had McNabb, S. Alexander, Isaac Bruce, Darryl Jackson, Antonio Gates, and Deion Branch, among others. (We give one point for receptions in that league, but 188 was still 40 points more than anyone else.) Then I got 123 points in the CGC league, only one point behind Bob, who had the most with 124.

yay.gif

Grades are in:

TEAMS

Osborne France---------------------9.0

Aces-------------------------------8.0

Sfilosa----------------------------8.5

Beaumonts--------------------------8.5

DiceX------------------------------7.0

Comicmankev------------------------6.5

Redhook----------------------------8.5

Bill43-----------------------------9.0

AlexH------------------------------8.5