• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 x 3 Man of steel?

8 posts in this topic

ok, I saw 9 postings on the comics general section about the man of steel, in one form or fashion, and some of them are a bit disturbing.

so there are 9 posts on just the front page, I didn't count how many more on the second page.

why do I bring this up, cause 9 is a great number, its three three's. that's all.

Mine was meant facetiously, referring to the number of threads there already were. I see there are (at least) two dealing with Rotten Tomatoes alone.

It was sorta funny at first, now it is just getting sad.

:eek:

-slym

Mine was meant facetiously, referring to the number of threads there already were. I see there are (at least) two dealing with Rotten Tomatoes alone.

It was sorta funny at first, now it is just getting sad.

:eek:

-slym

slym, I like you, and I mean no disrespect, but u use some big werdz. I know what facetious means, but I have no idea how to spell it.

like the old Jerry Clower joke about the church and the chandelier, aint nobody in the church knows how to spell it.

:foryou:

and if we do order the chandelier and it got here, aint nobody in the church that knows how to play it.

and why are we talking about ordering this chandelier as bad as we need lights in the church?

---uncle versy ledbetter---

sorry having a Sheldon Cooper need to complete the joke moment.