• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selling Golden - Avengers 1, XMen 28/58

56 posts in this topic

Hi all -

I literally joined the forum today and am trying to figure out this whole post-pics thing. I'm 100% real and not trying to scam anyone - I'm just a little out of touch with a new forum site. Any ideas or best practices for posting the pics I'm open and game.

www.photobucket.com is what I use, free/easy to copy the IMG code. If you had any eBay/other credentials that would help quell any doubters.

Ok! Let's try this again!

ASM129: http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag102/ThunderTitan117/ASM129_zpsb682befc.jpg

Avengers1: http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag102/ThunderTitan117/avengers_zps0562d82b.jpg

FF48: http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag102/ThunderTitan117/FF48_zpsc711c28f.jpg

Also, I know this probably doesn't help my overall cred, but I haven't used ebay in about five years, so I had to restart an account. Again, I'm more than ok with chatting over the phone (or whatever I need to do to prove I'm legit) so you know I'm the real deal and not some scammer.

1st time was no prices & no info on payment.

This one has prices, but no payment terms.

I don't *think* pics are necessary, but would be nice. Along with some credentials perhaps...

Good point - I'll re-edit the original post with links to pics and shipping info later. Credentials are going to be harder because I've never sold on ebay and had to create an account; I didnt like that ebay and paypal charged percentages so I did all my stuff on craigslist. (wow, really not helping my cred now that I've typed all that). My apologies all. Total noob moves all around.

1st time was no prices & no info on payment.

This one has prices, but no payment terms.

I don't *think* pics are necessary, but would be nice. Along with some credentials perhaps...

Good point - I'll re-edit the original post with links to pics and shipping info later. Credentials are going to be harder because I've never sold on ebay and had to create an account; I didnt like that ebay and paypal charged percentages so I did all my stuff on craigslist. (wow, really not helping my cred now that I've typed all that). My apologies all. Total noob moves all around.

What you should do is take pictures of your books with todays date and your userID on a piece of paper, so it validates you have them in your posession. That's not much to ask and that should help a bit. PP does have buyer protection as well so if buyers do not receive their items they will not be left high and dry, my 2 cents.

and for the love of christ don't be one of those people who say "I don't have a camera" :)

OP need to straighten things out before things get sloppy... Amazing can have the FF48 regardless. :) Good luck. With sales OP

that's very cool of you, I agree, actually I threw up the flag on this thread first for the FF 48 it's MINEEEEEE mwuahahha :o

OP need to straighten things out before things get sloppy... Amazing can have the FF48 regardless. :) Good luck. With sales OP

that's very cool of you, I agree, actually I threw up the flag on this thread first for the FF 48 it's MINEEEEEE mwuahahha :o

(thumbs u

I agree with Gambit, Amazing can have the FF 48. OP should strengthen the thread, especially if people were throwing up :takeit:s. Enjoy the book Amazing. I will continue my search for a nice FF48

Hi all -

I literally joined the forum today and am trying to figure out this whole post-pics thing. I'm 100% real and not trying to scam anyone - I'm just a little out of touch with a new forum site. Any ideas or best practices for posting the pics I'm open and game.

www.tinypic.com is great too because it gives you an easy copy and paste line for forums like this! (thumbs u

Welcome to the Boards!!

I actually suggested this guy use this forum. I found him on Craigslist and we discussed his avengers 1 book. He was asking something like 4500 originally which I felt was overpriced...I have the email exchange if anyone is curious about this guy. He seems legit just a little misinformed about the prices of his books. Pleasant to chat with though!

I actually suggested this guy use this forum. I found him on Craigslist and we discussed his avengers 1 book. He was asking something like 4500 originally which I felt was overpriced...I have the email exchange if anyone is curious about this guy. He seems legit just a little misinformed about the prices of his books. Pleasant to chat with though!

I feel so much more confident hearing this, being your 2nd post and all hm

sorry I had to do it :insane:

Sorry for the delay. Amazing claimed the FF48 in the first thread before it was deleted (because I forgot to put prices...shocking I know). I also have ViolentLuke claiming ASM129. I will be following up with all PMs I've received shortly.

My sincerest apologies if the PMs and threads have been confusing. Apparently I'm an amazing multitasker. :tonofbricks:

(and thanks for the shout out Omar)

(and please be kind in any form of reviews, I'm not even 12hrs into the forum world yet...)